Friday, February 18, 2011

::so much better::

Today

was

SOSOSOSOSOSO

much better!!!!!!

So very much.

I loved my little babies that I signed up for.  They are super easy and comfy and therapeutic.  

And I had a wonderful talk with my amazing boss, who told me that the fact that I don't want to take care of dying babies right now is ok.  She actual told me to take it slow and take care of myself.  We talked about lots of things and I walked out whistling "Sun shine day".  Ok really it was the new Keesha song.

It's family time right now, these kids are literally hanging off my leg.

But I just wanted to say that I walked out smiling and I am still smiling.  

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear it! Enjoy family time. We are having some family time here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that! I don't think there is anything wrong with taking the "easy" babies for a while.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you.

    It's so nice to know that you are smiling again.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your time back at work is getting better. It's understandable about taking "easy" babies for awhile, those more difficult ones can wear on you...even when they are over a year old and stubborn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all the above comments! Hugs to you! See ya on the 2nd floor soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails