Wednesday, February 2, 2011

::job I hate the most::

Watering the horses in the winter.

Hate it.

It's cold.  It's wet.  It's boring.  (I am whining)

First you have to take off your gloves to hook up he hose.
Which always manages to shoot at least some water in my face. 


Then you have to drag it out and put it in the tank.
Then you have to wait outside while it fills.
Because maybe some people left the hose on for 24 hours once because she was too lazy to stand by the tank and wait, then forgot about it.  Maybe that was me.
Shooter looked extra cute. 

Then you have to throw the hose over the rafters and get all the water out of the hose or it will freeze solid.  

  
I guess it's not really that bad.
But it is just SOSOSO boring.  
I vote it becomes Josh's job.  
Wait, it already is. I only do it twice a winter.
So, what am I fussing about?
Bad farmer.  
Boiler up.

2 comments:

  1. max can do it. monkey swinging from the hose over the rafters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, funny you should mention that. I HATE watering the chickens in the winter! Even though there isnt any snow, I always seem to get wet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails