Tuesday, February 15, 2011

::hogwarts express::

I wanted to make a sign for the Hogwarts Express to help add to the party.  I used my cricut to make the stencils and then painted them on.  The 9 3/4 is stencils on with a pen and then colored in with a sharpie. 

Any one see the problem with my first sign?
Maybe the missing R that I didn't notice till I painted it. 
I had to do a take two.

And here is what is turned out as.  


I think I might hang it in Max's new room when it is done being a party prop.  

More to come...



 
 
CreativeShareWednesdays 
 
 UndertheTableandDreaming 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I am such a HP fanatic! I'd love to see your stuff at my linky party this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks just like it came right out of the book in my mind. I wish I could hire you to plan my daughters birthdayparty this year. You have such fun and inventive parties for your children. I actually used you as an inspiration for my daughters rainbow party last year. I guess I should start planning their party now since June is creeping up quite fast here.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I posted a cake over at the trendy treehouse. http://stephaniesscrappingstation.blogspot.com/2011/02/baby-girl-turns-5.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails