Thursday, January 6, 2011

:re-potty training – don’t judge::


I wanted to start potty training Max forever ago.  But he freaked out every time you set him in position.  So I gave up.  You got to know when to hold em, right?  

Now we have started again.  I set my phone timer for every 25 minutes and take him to the bathroom.  30 minutes is too long.  I don’t know why.  I have decided not to question it.  So far so good.  I wouldn’t take him out to dinner in his adorable Mickey Mouse undies, but we will get there.

I had a little time getting him started again, but I took a survey at work and found a technique that I thought would work for us.  I started telling him home happy he would make me if he went.  And Daddy, and the Dog, and Santa, and who ever.  It actually worked for us.  I couldn’t believe it.

Any good potty training tips for me?

(And I still haven’t taken away his Wuppy and I am not going to.  It can go to NFL training camp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails