Monday, May 2, 2011

::self::

I am 33 years old.

I started dyeing my hair at age 12.  Red mostly in the beginning.  I have no idea what color it is now.  But I do see some silver show up between dye jobs.
I graduated nursing school four years ago and went straight to work as a NICU nurse.  

Both of my living children were 41 week pregnancies.  

I got my first pony when I was ten.  I used to pretend to ride the dining room chairs.  I even made a saddle for them.  I told my parents I needed to practise.

I eventually got into hunter jumpers and showed as much as possible.  My favorite horse was a HUGE gray horse named Stoly.  Loved that old guy.  I graduated highschool early to follow the show circuit to Florida one winter.  

I lived and breathed horses.  Then I met Josh and fell in love with having a family instead.  Our tax bracket doesn't lend itself to horse showing.  (Just to give you an example, right now a good starter horse would run me around 20K AND UP!)

My grandmother was a big time gardener and my grandfather was an agriculture professor at Purdue.  They would love my cottage garden.

I love really dry red wine.  I think I will go have some in just a minute.  But all my wine glasses are broken (MAX!).

Josh and I LOVE Disney World.  We also love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and other such silliness. 

I have 4 dogs, two cats, one rabbit, 10 goats, one horse, one pony, one donkey, and 7 chickens.  

My nose is "different", but I like it.  If I could get plastic surgery it would be boobs, not the face.

2 comments:

  1. my nose is also odd...but i'm with ya...I would choose a boob job over a nose job in a heartbeat....(a reduction and perk up!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails