Thursday, September 1, 2011

::alphabet wall - the letter B::

The letter B joins the line up.

 I am trying to get back on track with the alphabet wall
I have been using pintrest as my inspiration.  
(ok - obsession)
I printed out a big letter B, cut it out, and traced it on a piece of thin cork from the scrap booking aisle.

 I didn't have a button collection to dip into so I had to buy buttons from the craft store.

Then I slowly glued them down.  



Cost:
Buttons 3 small bags = $7 total
Cork = $1.75
TOTAL = <$9

Original button letter inspiration came from here via pintrest.



Somewhat Simple
Beyond The Picket Fence


 UndertheTableandDreaming

2 comments:

  1. Cute, love the bright colors--and it is my letter! Thanks for sharing at Beyond the Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I've made these before but always with one color for the buttons. I love the bright multi colors on this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails