Wednesday, September 7, 2011

::movie party invite::


Let's recall that I did not have the energy or funds this year to go insane for Lily's party.  But I still wanted to do something fun.  We are doing a drive in movie party.  I broke my usual handmade/labor intensive routine and bought invites off etsy.  They cost $13 for the art and $18 at staples to print off 35 copies.  Total invite cost was 88 cents each.  I can live with that.  

I highly recommend the etsy shop "Cutie Patootie Designs".  She had cool designs for many themes and her prices were very reasonable.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute :) I am getting ready for Blake's birthday & was hoping he'd see some printables he liked, but no. He wants me to hand make (paper piece) footballs! Better get busy I guess...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails