Saturday, September 3, 2011

::best letter yet::

I saw this on pintrest and I needed one.
But I also needed an easy way to make it.
I came up with black duct tape and white out.


Then I hot glued on the cars.
I found them under the couch.
But Max cried to 10 mins when he saw it.  
"Get my cars down!"
I distracted him with ice cream.
Josh pointed out the lower section needed a little trim work right by the silver car. 

A nice sharp exacto knife touched it up.  
I LOVE how it turned out.
Total cost was $2.40 for the duct tape and $1 for the canvas board.

Idea came from here.

UndertheTableandDreaming 


4 comments:

  1. Ah poor Max. My kids can totally relate to this as they have lost quite a few toys in the name of arts and crafts. Love your z, it is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! I think I may need to make one for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took your idea and made the ABC's on heavy card board each letter was separate and the ends were able to connect to make your own continuous race track. My kids love it and it helps with learning their ABC's

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails