I LOVE NEW YEARS!!!
That means it time to start gardening/homesteading.
At least planning it.
I always go over board.
And I will this year too.
And I can't wait.
Now - what is on the agenda. (In addition to the usual planting and such)
Homestead goals for 2013
1. Build hoop house in the orchard garden
2. Large raised strawberry bed in orchard garden ready to go
3. Make a garden "road" sign"
4. Chicken tractor to move and till up planting beds
1. New boy goat pasture around the pond
2. Try out a potato box
3. Fix up the front beds - primarily edible
4. Fix up the dog houses
1. Build kids bean tepee
2. Plant three new apple trees, raspberries, and table grapes
3. Add drip irrigation to cottage garden
4. Add more roses to side of house
5. Make old tank into fairy garden
1. Finish the sukkah - I lost my mojo for it last year, this year it needs to find its glory.
2. Find a good pumpkin patch spot
3. Find a hammock spot
4. Fix up the out house
That's a good start.
All photos are pinned on my pintrest pages.