Thursday, January 17, 2019

::finally some real snow::

My cute little cottage is loving her winter wonderland.  

Quinn woke up and ran right outside.  I never saw a kid love weather more than him.  Any kind of weather, he is ready to party.  His joy encouraged us all to get outside.  

The back deck got so much progress last year.  I can't wait to enjoy it this next summer.  

Rosie thought this weather suits her inner soul.  

Two happy giant dogs.  

When Rosie shakes her head lots of things more around in weird ways. 

The boys couldn't get enough.  

Look at that dog smile.  He is so wonderful.  

Of course he was still hot.  Fur ball.  

She just needs a neck keg and a mountain and she would save the world.  





Nothing better than sledding attached to the farm truck.  




I even took a turn on the sled.  I may need the chiropractor to get me lined up again, but it was super fun.  

After I went in I looked out and saw this - Quinn face down in the snow.  He really can't get enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails