Friday, January 18, 2019

::break time thrift shopping::

I don't know why but these kids love to go thrift shopping with us.  

It is not hard to find some seriously weird stuff.  

But the kid who finds the some interesting gets to pick the lunch location.  Quinn won today.   


Which meant Arby's.  


I had this exact barbie horse when I was a kid.  Her name is Dallas.  She did not come home with me, but we did catch up on old times.   

Jumping picture gone wrong.  

The shirt that triggered Lily.   I couldn't stop laughing.  It's just terrible.   

Josh finally found a trash can for his shop.  You can keep your specialized lubricant jokes to yourself.  I've heard them all already.  

We love a good vintage hat try on session.

I'm always fascinated my the taxidermy we see in these places.  I wish this little guy could tell me his tale.  

This great shop dog was straight chilling.  
He had lots to tell me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails