Wednesday, August 9, 2017

::august 1st-9th::

I got behind by three days, but some serious stuff has gone down.  We are DAYS away from move in.  I'm kinda freaking out.  

Counter tops went in.  They are exactly what I wanted.

The boys counter with trough sink is making me wish I put it in our bathroom.

Since all I cook is corn dogs this oven may be over kill. 
Ok - truth is the kids make their own corn dogs, and they use the microwave.

We tried painting our old fridge with chalkboard paint to use it in the pantry.
The kids loved it but overall it ended up looking big and sloppy.
Fail and remove.  Try again.

Lily's bed nook is almost all done.  Just the charging cut out to paint.  

Details like door knobs are getting finished up. 

Laundry sink went in.  

Drawer pulls are on. 

First day of school and they caught the bus from our house.
But - we still don't actually live there.  Soon.  

Best news of the week - this was the master vanity but it was damaged.  
After they sent a replacement the company let us keep it.  
The awesome contractors came up with the awesome idea of installing it in the pantry with a butcher block top.  
It looks like we meant to do it all along.  

Master bath is close to done.


Kitchen faucet went in.  

Boys bath continues to make me want to steal it.  

Doors got painted.  
I really wanted orange.  
I picked too red an orange. 
My fault. 
I think we will change them out for a more orange-ish orange.  

Part of the pantry shelves went in.  

Front details are going on.  

So much has been happening.  Tomorrow is habitability inspection, and if we pass we move might sleep there TOMORROW!!!!  It will not be done tomorrow.  Some details will still take a bit to finish up, but I just can't want to start living there.  




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails