Sunday, June 28, 2020

::nov and dec 2019::

Our little town is like a post card of middle America.  They have a yearly Christmas parade that had crazy good weather this year.  I love being able to drag these little people out to enjoy our little town.  
  
Josh and I managed to sneak out to a little date and when we got there we realized we matched.  We may have been together too long.  

The never ending Gus brushing goes on and on.  He and I both love that time together.  




Max got the role of Hans in his school production of Frozen.  
I may have a little bias but I felt like he was amazing.  He's so brave and natural on stage.  

My brother, sister and their families came to my house this year for Thanksgiving.  hey stayed with me.  This was our first year to do this and I really loved it.  


I raised a baby bunny that my niece flew home with her to Colorado.  
It is the first pet for their family and it warms my heart.  

Quinn had me draw some tattoos on him.  He likes looking like a Navy guy.  

The constant snuggles of our dogs is an all day event.  

Lily keeps living her very best in show choir.  I could post 10000 pictures of her in her choir.  I love watching her so much.  


Hamilton came to Indianapolis and I was able to go with Lily to see it.  
She may be the biggest fan of this show to ever walk the earth.  
I was so happy to be able to take her.  


Christmas with the family is always so much fun.  
I love the time with these little kiddos.  

After our family Christmas morning we go and spend the day with Josh's family.  
Josh got a wonderful present this year.  

Josh's mother made Lily this awesome little Baby Yoda.  

We managed to sneak out to the zoo one day when we got some decent weather.  


Lily got her license and first thing she did was drive Quinn to CVS.  


Lily had lots of sleep overs this year with her little dream team of friends.  
They are such a great group.  

I made the cake for Jay and Sheila's 50th wedding anniversary.  

It was so cute to see them celebrate.  They are the best in=laws a girl could ever have.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails