Sunday, December 15, 2019

::october 2019::


We had our first litter of the fattest little Holland Lop babies.  Two little sweet hearts.  


I felt like I needed to carry them around in a fanny pack to socialize them.  


Lily had a karaoke fund raiser for choir.  


Quinn loved signing too.  


My dad got to go see my favorite author speak and he got me a signed copy.  


Lily had her first choir show of the year.  




Josh made me a chicken coop - that at the end of the month got blown about a mile away.  


We had lots of fun eating treats at the apple orchard. 








Josh looking all manly.  


Gus had his best day every day.  


I had lots of fun making my birthday cake.  I have no idea why I had to make it huge.  




The back porch was finished and we loved it. 


We took the girls for their 16th and 21st birthday to Disney. 


We stayed one night in the Poly bungalow.  
















We had some time at the creek catching tiny fish.  









Lily had a trampoline sleep over with her friends.  


Quinn and I stole Lily's car  for a joy ride.  


The boys made the worlds greatest box fort. 


I won the Nursing Excellence award this year.  Of course I talked too much and had tons of fun.  









Cross Fit continues to be very rewarding.




Lily dressed up as a female Beetle Juice.  


Max was Sherlock Holmes and Quinn was some unidentifiable scary thing.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails