Wednesday, July 4, 2018

::cleaning the art studio::

I seriously love having an art studio.  The old workshop from back when our farm was a working dairy farm have been converted into some awesome living space.  The room I demanded is the best part of the shop.  It has the best light.  I love working in there.  It's an awesome space to work on my Disney ears or anything else that seems like fun.  

Things where starting to look a little messy and we decided to devote some time into a deep cleaning this weekend.    


 With all this stuff laid out and ready to create with, how can you not just go for it?

This is the sign that my parents hung on their very first shop back in 1975ish.  

I'm working on a project for my laundry room and I bought this fabric to make some curtains.  Lily and I are in love.  We used a scrap to make a sewing machine cover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails