Thursday, July 20, 2017

::third week in July::

So much is happening right now on this renovation.

 
The master vanity was delivered.  


Roses rally likes all our new grout.  Isn't she so cute?

That master shower is the coolest.  

All the interior doors arrived.  

The boys double faucet sink is the most amazing thing.  

The double oven cabinet kinda freaked me out because it isn't for a double oven.  Turns out you just cut out the bottom part to fit the second oven.  I was much relieved.  

The curb appeal keeps improving.  


The siding is here!


Of course I had to make Josh hold it up on the house.  

The trim around the windows is getting finished up.  


Look at all those cabinets.  It's blowing my mind.  


The sink is in and is giving me big smiles.  

Latter in the week they hung the interior doors.  

Brand new not jacked up not brass hinges - not anything like my old house.  


The boys bathroom was going to have an original beam in it that got covered on accident.  Because that bathroom is so tight on space then ended up needing to expose the beam again.  Awesome.  


"Schaefer INDY"  written on the side of the door

I couldn't take it.  I made Josh put up more of the siding for me to see.  I can't wait to see it up.  

The temporary braces on the side porch are starting to come off.  



The door trim is getting finished.  

Part of the beam int he boys bath had to get chipped out.  It sucks to cut that stunning beam but it had to happen.  

Turns out that master bath cabinet was damaged and has to go back.  
-sad face-

Look at that pretty little house.  
They just put the trim on the pony wall by the master toilet.

Love this plan with notes laying around.

The secret passage between Lily and Q room got framed in.  

We cut a piece of plywood to mock up the island counter top.  
It is going to seat 6 and be painted green.  

I can't wait to see what happens next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails