Saturday, July 14, 2012

::computer dead::

Oh me oh my - things are crazy here.  My computer and phone died with in one week of each other.  We got a computer to borrow from a kind brother inlaw, but I can't get my pictures on it.  Its all very boring but the deal is that I am on temporary blog vacation for just a bit.  Next week we should get our new computer and get things rolling again.
Here is a quick update -

Quinn is big and delish.  Starting on solid foods.
Fair is this week week.  Watch for updates and hopefully lots of blue ribbons:)
Lily will be turning in two really cute mini 4H projects.  I can't wait to show you the bird house that she made out of peanut butter jar.
I just got Emma a new camera strap off Etsy because I wanted it for myself.
Max is extra curly and joyful and destructive and finally fully potty trained.  Praise the lord.
Josh is hot and sweet and loving and loved.
I am overwhelmed.  Lots of stressors recently.  But I really think it is all working out for the best.  More to come on that soon.

Man, do I miss blogging.  Its going to take a month to get everything we have done recently blogged.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails