Thursday, May 31, 2018

::disney with my parents::


I am very lucky that my parents joined the Disney Vacation Club in 1997.  Due to that good choice on their part I get to go to Disney a few times a year.  Josh and I try to go at least once a year just us.  Josh decided this year that we should talk my parents into coming with us, for an adult only Disney adventure.  

My Dad loved all the ears I have been making

It ended up being the most pleasant trip I have every had with my parents.  We went for three night and really tried to set the pace fairly slow and relaxed.  

  

Josh never gets enough Dole Whip.  

We are in love with AP.  It's a super fancy perk for us that we don't do every year.  


I got a new vintage cut Disney dress this trip.  I came right home and made ears to match it.  The Mary Poppins theme was just too cute.  


Treats in France are always a tradition.  

We tried the new Nomads Lounge for a break from Animal Kingdom.  

Dad loved it.  



Margaritas in Mexico and vintage red Coach backpack are more Disney traditions.  

It was Flower and Garden at Epcot.  I loved the Figment topiary.  And I loved getting to wear my Tiki Room dress.  I loved dressing up to play in the parks every day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails