Saturday, August 11, 2018

::guinea pigs can swim::

NO GUINEA PIGS WERE HARMED!!!

We have been letting the pigs out in a pen in the shady spots of the yard to graze.  They love it.  Today we where letting the baby ducks swim in a tote of water and one of the boys was playing near by with the pigs.  We had seen a video years ago about swimming guinea pigs, and they asked me if they could let the pigs try to swim.  I very carefully held my hands around the pigs and let them try one at a time.  I was so careful with them.  You know I love these little guys and would not hurt them.  They swam like them were pros!  Later that same day we decided to let them try again in the tub.  


I promise we will not make them do this very often, but it was just so fun and cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails