Tuesday, May 21, 2019

::March 2019::


March was Competition Show Choir season.   This cute little kid earned herself a varsity letter and a letter mans jacket for being a freshman in varsity choir.   She did no well.   I can't believe how much she has learned about dance.   It takes about three weeks for her to teach me 5 seconds of the routine.   



Comps required her to be dropped off at school at 4am or so, and then picked up that night sometimes as late as 2am!!!  She was gone at the show for 22 hours straight once.    But she loves it to the moon, so I am happy to support her.  
Her dear friend Paige was in JV choir so they got to spend lots of time together.  

She is so lucky to have such a great group of supportive friends.   I love her Dream Team.   They are the best of friends to each other and I really love each of them.  

We added a fourth dog to the mix, cause why not?  
It's now Rosie the giant Saint Bernard.  
Poppy the snuggle bug. 
Gus the most charming of all Great Pyrenees. 
Baby Otter the tiny dachshund.  

He even has a Mickey Mouse spot!!!!


Look at that face.   
He is the best natured baby dog of all time.  

He is Quinn's dog and they adore each other.  

I have gotten into this great kick of sewing vintage cut aprons.   I've been having so much fun with them.  Ever time I see a fabric I like I scoop it up and get to sewing.   





Josh bought some hatchets and modified them to be throwing axes for the kids. 




This has become a big hobby for the entire family.   


I took the crew on a little spring break road trip to Chicago to meet up with my sister Sybil and her kids.  















Guess which kid is in show choir? 


We did all the sites and had a really good time.  
We stayed in my brothers condo.
My kids just couldn't believe you could walk outside and buy a bagel.  
It was great for them to see that side of urban life.  

Little Emma had her 21st birthday at the end of March.  
She had a great night out with her friends but still managed to make it to her family party.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails