Sunday, September 6, 2020

::CrossFit - 1.5 years::


We have been doing CrossFit now for about a year and a half.  It's become a critical part of our self care.  We go at least three times a week but usually four.  Josh is excelling and showing his athletic ability.  I am getting better every day and just trying not to die.  


At this point I have gotten way better that when I started, but I will have lots of room to grow.  I can do a toes to bar now, but just singles.  I am learning double unders.  I can dead lift 225.  I back squat with out embarrassing form.  I FINALLY learned to do a handstand against the wall, but that really just happened.  

We love the challenge of the whole thing and the discipline of working out to the point of almost passing out :).  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails