Friday, November 23, 2018

::day after thanksgiving is CHRISTMAS TIME::


We waited as long as possible, but TG is over so lets get this part started!
It's Christmas time!
In Central Indiana this time of year the weather could be anything, but we lucked out with a decent sunny day.  

I picked out this little beutiy.  No - this is not a pano shot, he is really that wide.  I love him.  

Of course we had to do a jumping picture.  The girls have it mastered.  

Oh my Joshy.  


We ignored the sign saying not to let kids carry the saws.  What could possibly go wrong?

I was a bit excited.  

Max got sick of pulling the sled pretty quick.

Lily picked this little guy!  He had some issues.  

Then Max got really comfy in the sled.  

Quinn demanded that he be the one to cur down the tree.


He was seriously focused.  

It took us about 500 trees before we found the right one.  It had a nest in it that we moved to an neighboring tree.  

Us girls were supporting headbands.  

My delish Max.  

The girls tired to get the boys to pull them.  

But the girls could move those boys.  

Look at the crew of lunatics. 

Then the little stud man had to pull the tree out of the field.



Daddy did have to help him finishing it off.  

Then he had to take a nap.  





Oh was it fun to watch the whimpy weak dads trying to carry their trees out.  Josh walked around like it was nothing.  

Of course the goof troop had to try to help.  

Emma gave some good hugs.  

Fit just perfect!  And this was after we cut an entire foot off it.  

The kids and I got ALL the decorations out.  


I just love this airy bright kitchen.  

We had some good tunes.

I got some vintage decor from my mother last year.  


Gigantic stocking handmade by Josh's mother.  


We had to tie the star on the tree.  



The trees are from flea markets, but the center piece is another awesome item from my mother.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails