Saturday, September 11, 2010

::lily photo shoot age 7::

She is so stinking pretty.

And crazy.






She is the hardest person for me to take pictures of.  I feel like I never really catch her.  She poses too much.  But I like this one.  She has a natural face in it, not over the top.  (Which is natural to her, so I guess over the top would be her natural face)


Dress is from ebay.  Perfect for the art party.


She would only do this shoot if I gave her this old costume jewelry bracelet from prom.  See it peeking out?


My oh my...


Not sure how I caught a serious face but it did happen.






Why do I always cut off the foot or finger tips?


Constructive input welcomed. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful! I see a lot of you in her, Brookie! LOVE her dress! Your photos, as always, AMAZING! Can't wait for Lily's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her, love her! Great pics as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails